*Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
TGIF babes! I’m so excited to share my Friday Faves with you this week. Even though I’m working both days this weekend, there’s something about Friday that’s just plain exciting. It’s been a wonderful but long week of mothering. Each day gets better but harder! Guess that’s just #momlife! 😉
- Topshop Destroyed High Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans – These jeans have everything I’m looking for: 1) High waist = totally mom friendly and fashionable at the same time (win/win!) 2) Black = most flattering color ever!!! 3) Distressed = love me some good distressed denim & these rips are on point.
- Free People ‘Sammy’ Raw Edge Kimono (Ikat/Solid Combo) – I love kimonos and cardigans! This shade is so gorgeous and it’s a perfect way to transition from summer to fall. I’m all about layers because it’s both functional and stylish. I love pairing over-sized tops with tighter fitting jeans. Or pair this kimono with some short but loose-fitting distressed shorts like these!
- Sam Edelman ‘Dawson’ Ghillie Sandal – You can pretty much find me wearing lace up sandals all summer long. These are adorable & I love that it has the slightest heel. I’d definitely get them in black suede; perfect for date night!
- Anthropologie Monogram Pendant Necklace – I love this necklace! I have another monogram necklace in gold, but this is a fun more modern way to display your initials. It’s so cute! In the past, I’ve been more of an earrings kinda girl, but lately I’ve been wearing necklaces more. I also love this gold bar necklace of mine that has Charley’s name on it; so special and you can literally wear it everyday because it goes with everything.
- Beautycounter Lip Sheer in Twig – This is my favorite shade! It’s buildable color that is actually hydrating to your lips. Twig is a beautiful pinkish/brown nude that I wear year round. I tend to venture out into more bold colors during the summer and then fall back into more neutral colors like this one in the fall. It’s universally flattering; you’ll love it!
Enjoy the weekend and happy shopping!